Senior SEO Specialist
- North West
£25,000 - £32,000
Manchester City Centre
Firstly, would you consider mindfulness an important factor within your life?
An approach not focussed on by many companies, yet obviously important.
The reason I ask, is that Im on the lookout for an organic search professional with at least 3 years experience, for a digital agency based in the city centre.
Apart from being a dominating force within the search industry, my client has a particular focus on the well-being and personal development of their team; holding no one back once they reach a level to progress further, earn a higher salary and have a key voice within the agency.
Whilst this opening concentrates on maintaining the search performance of major accounts, it also offers a chance to act as a mentor for junior members; developing your personal skillset as a manager even more so.
Ideally, were looking for a confident natural search professional from within agency, who themselves is looking to play a significant part within the relationship & strategy of the accounts they oversee.
Whats in it for you?
- Flexible working hours & remote working when needed
- 30 days paid holiday
- Regular development sessions with the Directors
- CPD fund for your professional development
- An environment which focuses on health, well-being & yoga
- A minimum 3 years within organic search to be considered.
- 1 years Management
- Confident Client Facing
- Articulate communicator
- Analytical mind
- Agency background
- Overseeing all aspects of your clients Organic search strategy, making clear the approach they need to follow
- Performing competitor & client audits based on technical, content & outreach perspectives & formulating forward action.
- Maintaining Client KPIs which reflect your activity, whilst navigating the data to make sure youre on top on what is needed
- Confidently facing clients to pitch, maintain relationships, report & translate results
- Planning your search strategy around the whole digital marketing mix
- Implementing the strategy and providing regular reports to present to the client, adding any recommendations to optimise and reach KPIs
- Mentoring junior members of the team using your industry knowledge & experience to keep us at the forefront of organic search
Please apply to Jay.Compson@ecomrecruitment.com
No need for a cover letter.
Cheers & Good luck.