UI Designer - Midweight
I am working with a creative branding design agency, recognised as one of the UKs most effective design agencies, consistently ranked in Design Weeks Top 100 Agencies.
A medium sized agency in a central London studio theyve a great culture and a multi-disciplinary talented team of creatives, from strategy through to design.
They are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and highly creative Mid Weight UI Designer with good UX skills, looking to join a multi-disciplinary team of creatives. More than just digital platforms, the ideal candidate should have an understanding and interest in bringing a brand idea to life across motion and interactive design.
Youll have 3 or more years experience, working within an agency environment across a range of clients. A self-starter and great collaborator able to work in partnership with a diverse team of creatives, always looking for opportunities to expand and push their creative output. Feeding new ideas and energy into the creative process as well as delivering strong, ideas driven creative solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to apply design thinking to solve problems creatively
- Design qualification at degree level with strong design and typographic skills, intellectual rigor and conceptual confidence
- Up-to-date knowledge of a variety of different channels
- A solid understanding of Front-End web development, though no development skills required
- Youre autonomous and having excellent knowledge of Sketch and the core Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is a must
- Knowledgeable and experience in UX processes and design sensibilities
- A able to use prototyping software such as InVision
- Skills in After Effects, DevTools and basic knowledge of HTML/CSS also helpful
- A good grasp of written English and the ability to see copy as an integral part of design is an advantage.
- Ability to present work to a team, manage your time and hit deadlines
- Most of all we need somebody with creative thinking, designed to inspire.