Editor - Personal Finance (Mat Cover) 12 Month FTC
One of the largest consumer website is seeking an editor to drive the content on credit cards, banking, mortgages and insurance on its website guides, tools and news services. This includes ensuring their content is always accurate, updated and topical. You will need to be (or become) an expert in these topics.
What will you be doing?
- Be on top of all latest news and developments in these sectors
- Have ownership of their tone of voice in these channels.
- Ensure all rankings that are editorially chosen are in their correct spot.
- Work with the social, design and SEO team to ensure content is always noticed, findable and good looking.
- Work with the product team to ensure the relevant tools/clubs are always in great shape
- You will be supported by a small team of journalists who you will line manage, exact structure TBC.
What do you need to excel in this role?
Excellent editor of all types of content features, news, blogs.
? A strong manager and leader.
? Deep understanding of how to structure and edit content so it works online.
? Ability to explain complex concepts in simple language, in a manner that empowers the reader to take action.
? Good organisational skills and ability to juggle a large, changeable workload to ensure output is correctly prioritized.
? Track record of challenging and coaching a team of writers to improve overall editorial output.
? Experience working within a strong editorial voice.
? Understanding how to incorporate SEO techniques into well-written, usable content.
If you want to find out more get in touch with Jake@ecomrecruitment.com