- 65K - 75K GBP
Create beautiful experiences that impact on bottom lines and make end consumer's lives easier.
Lots of agencies create marketing campaigns. Some create interesting content. Very few are able to completely overhaul the legacy systems of a $15 trillion bank, ensuring their customers can access accounts faster anywhere in the world. Fewer still make digital products that allow charities to process 1000's of transactions a second, meaning during a disaster funds can get to those in need far faster.
Such high profile work needs well thought out, imaginative, technologically sound strategy behind it. Due to growth and new clients, there is space for a Lead Strategist to work on a large commercial banking client. The lead strat will report into the strategy director but have full accountability over a large and business critical client.
You will work as past of multidisciplinary teams designing and building digital services and experiences. You will champion the interests of the end user, prioritising their experience above all else through data driven decision making and as part of larger, integrated campaigns.
- Lead the quality of strategic output, setting clear expectations about quality and speed
- Define strategic approaces to projects and problems, designing and leading stakeholder interviews and workshops
- support the Head of Strategy in developing, selecting and promoting new methodologies
- Document key areas of practise through collaborative sessions and internal comms materials
- Support in allocating strategists to projects, as well as the recruitment of new members
You will be:
- Accomplished at using storytelling techniques to convey information
- Comfortable splitting your time across several projects and clients
- Able to challenge and question, actively seeking feedback on your own output and management approach
- Confident in making guesses in public and comfortable proposing early hypothesis